Court House Security
Items Prohibited in the Court House:|
- Destructive/Incendiary Devices
- Taser/Stun guns
- Knives/blade weapons
- Box Cutter/Razor knives
- Razor Blades
- Pepper Spray/Mace
- Handcuffs/Handcuff Keys
- Multi-Tools/Screwdriver/other hand tools
- Scissors/scalpel/hand files/letter openers
- Billfold/wallet sharp devices or tools
• NOTE: Any other items that could be considered a security risk/threat as determine by Security personnel will be prohibited.
• The above items should be left in your vehicle and will not be allowed in the Court House or be held at the Security Station.
• If these items are bought into the Court House, you will be told to return to your vehicle to leave the items. No Exceptions.
• Also advise officers if you have a medical condition that prohibits you from walking though a magnetometer (metal detector)
Information included in this site is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed. The McCracken County Sheriff's Department is not liable for errors or omissions.
This page is copyrighted. With the exception of public information, no other information may be duplicated without written authorization.
© 2017 McCracken County Sheriff's Department. All rights reserved.
Website Developed and Maintained by Wolf Creative Services